Why Are Natural Latex Mattresses Best for Good Sleep?
One-third of your life is spent sleeping, which is why a good mattress can make you feel relaxed and rejuvenated.
There are several types, including memory foam, gel, innerspring, hybrid, polyfoam, and air mattresses. But natural latex is one of the best materials to choose if you are looking for ultimate sleep comfort.
Natural latex comes from the sap of the rubber tree. Its elasticity allows this kind of mattress to maintain perfect body shape while giving utmost relaxation. So, if you are searching for the best natural latex mattress from one of the best bedding stores in Toronto, Dormio Organic Beds has the perfect solution for you.
In this post, you will discover why natural latex mattresses are considered one of the best ways to get a good night’s sleep.
Reasons Why Natural Latex Mattresses Are Best
One of the primary reasons natural latex is considered one of the best mattress materials is its exceptional durability. It also has several other advantages that make it a great value for money, including sustainable sourcing and health benefits. Let’s discover the benefits of natural latex mattresses.
- It Has Many Health Benefits: A 100% natural latex mattress can impact your health and that of your family members in many positive ways:
- Consistently inadequate sleep can negatively impact your health. The results include cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, impaired thinking, low testosterone, stroke, and weakened immunity. The exceptional comfort and unparalleled support of natural latex provides better sleep.
- Non-organic mattresses often contain harmful chemicals, and if you are allergic to such chemicals, respiratory issues can result. A natural mattress is inherently hypoallergenic because it is not derived from petrochemicals. Latex is completely natural and won’t cause allergies, especially because of the way it is processed. The allergen-causing proteins that some people are allergic to get washed out during production. Natural latex mattresses are also protected against microbes and dust mites, which makes them beneficial for babies since they are vulnerable to these organisms.
- Off-gassing occurs when certain petrochemicals come into contact with air and release harmful, unpleasant odours. This can cause headaches as well as respiratory distress. Natural latex does not off-gas because it is not made up of harmful chemicals. Natural latex foam’s open-cell structure permits constant airflow, which enhances breathability.
- Waking up achy is a common complaint with non-organic mattresses. But when you sleep on a Dormio Organic Beds Gold Collection mattress with 100% natural latex, you get rid of pressure points and back pain. That is why these mattresses are also helpful for arthritis or other pain-related sufferers.
- It Is Eco-Friendly, Durable & Recyclable: Since natural latex mattresses are produced from natural rubber, they are completely biodegradable, easy to recycle, and eco-friendly. One of the main reasons behind their popularity is their outstanding durability. Because we have built our products to last while retaining their natural shape and resiliency, they can last 20 to 25 years without losing their support. Compared to an average lifespan of seven years for coil mattresses, you can easily understand why natural latex is preferable. It can also withstand regular wear and tear, effortlessly bounce back once you remove pressure, and maintain its original shape for years of use.
- It Can Isolate Motion: If you’ve ever slept in a waterbed, you know how disturbing it can be when someone gets into or out of bed when the other person is sleeping. Even traditional coil mattresses have this motion-related problem. That’s why a motion isolation mattress is essential. A 100% natural latex mattress can protect you from your partner’s restless motion and help you have a night of uninterrupted sleep.
- It Is Customizable: One of the most enjoyable parts of owning a 100% natural latex mattress from Dormio Organic Beds is its customizability. We understand that as we are not one-size-fits-all humans, no one mattress is perfect for everyone. So, if you want more support or comfort on one or both sides of the mattress, or if you require added cushioning or firmness, we can do it for you.
Because of the multifaceted benefits of natural latex mattresses, including their comfort, durability, and longevity, they are considered a wise investment. They not only help you enjoy regular and high-quality sleep but a healthy life. For any query regarding bedding or mattresses, contact us at 1-855-535-8687. We have a comprehensive selection of latex mattresses, covering a full range of prices, from basic sets to luxury ones.