Do you need a new pillow?
Are you waking up with a sore or stiff neck? Do you wake up with allergy symptoms, runny nose, red and itchy eyes? Then you may need a different pillow.
Did you know that a feather pillow can be allergy causing unless the feathers have been thoroughly cleaned by having all dander and microbes removed? In regard to dust mites, the pillows are susceptible to large populations. This requires a regimented cleaning schedule, often involving professional dry cleaning.
An organic wool pillow with an organic cotton cover not only stays naturally clean, but it is also hypoallergenic and antimicrobial. Mould, mildew and other bacteria cannot exist because there is no moisture retention. Wool naturally expels moisture while you sleep.
If you like the feel of a feathered pillow, because you can bunch it up to suit your sleeping position, try a shredded latex pillow. It offers a similar consistency and comes with the same benefits of an organic wool pillow. Dormio’s premium organic shredded latex pillow comes with an organic cotton cover that is removable for easy care.
Here are some more tips to choosing the right pillow.
Choose pillows that are:
- Designed to keep the spine in natural alignment.
- Designed with the ability to be fluffed to fit the unique contour, shape, and sleeping posture of the user.
- Designed to support different sleep positions: Side sleeper, back sleeper, stomach sleeper.
- Designed to support the head.
- Designed to provide tactile softness.
- Designed to eliminate pressure points.
- Designed to increase facial air circulation.
- Designed as hypoallergenic.
Dormio Organic Beds…naturally better
Best selection of natural and organic quality mattresses and bedding in the Toronto area!